Is It Time to Replace My Heat Pump?OK, so your indoor comfort has your family feeling uncomfortable and your pets refusing to come inside. Does this mean your heat pump is in need of a replacement? It’s possible. Here are five signs that heat pump services are in the cards:
- You need constant repairs.
- You’ve noticed increased energy bills.
- You hear strange sounds coming from your system.
- You’re noticing cold and warm spots throughout the house.
- Your heating system is over 15 years old.
Why Choose a Heat Pump?If you’re considering a furnace replacement and updating to a brand new HVAC system, you may be wondering why you should choose the heat pump. Simple! These powerful little systems offer:
- Incredible system efficiency
- More consistent temperatures throughout your home
- Lower energy bills
- Ductless options
- Ability to both heat and cool your home
- Ideal comfort and so much more!