Trying to sniff out a decent HVAC contractor? Say no more. At Comfort Hounds, we make it our No. 1 priority to offer the very best heating and cooling services in the Greater Raleigh area. We’ve been delivering the best possible heating, cooling, and air quality services to homeowners and small businesses in the Triangle for over two decades. So, when you need to keep your indoor comfort on a tight leash, we’re your loyal pack.
We’re here to serve North Carolina’s Triangle
- Angier is a cute, quaint town in Harnett County, North Carolina. It’s located twenty-two miles from Raleigh, the state’s capital.
- With the town motto of “The Peak of Good Living”, it’s clear why Apex has become one of the most popular suburbs of Raleigh. Apex is centrally located but still retains that small-town feel thanks to its well-kept downtown center.
- Cary is perhaps the most famous of Raleigh’s suburbs. It’s the largest town in North Carolina and the third-largest municipality in The Triangle. Over the years, Cary has become popular with families who are looking for good school districts and yard space.
- Clayton is located in Johnston County — just sixteen miles away from downtown Raleigh. The once small town has seen exponential growth in recent years due to its proximity to Research Triangle Park.
- Two separate towns, Fuquay Springs and Varina, merged in 1963, creating Fuquay-Varina. The town is far enough away from RTP that residents can expect less traffic than other suburbs and a more laid-back lifestyle.
- Garner is the perfect bedroom community for people working in or around RTP. It’s close to all the action while still feeling tight-knit and small.
- Holly Springs
- If you’re looking for the perfect place to raise a family, Holly Springs is it. This Wake County town was recently ranked the safest city in North Carolina.
- Raleigh is the capital of North Carolina and has a growing downtown area that’s alive with trendy restaurants, bars, and museums.
- Willow Spring
- Willow Spring is a country-style community located in both Wake and Johnston counties. It’s perfect for people who want that classic North Carolina country feel while still living in the Triangle.
- Wake County
- Johnston County